Home > Streetcars > Roster-Intro > Growth > cars 495-496
Scroll backward to cars 455-494 ** Scroll forward to cars 497-506
CRP&L Co. Cars 495-496
#495-496 - Two double truck closed cars built by the American Car Co. in 1903 for the Arlington Line.
Remarks: Both cars had straight sides. 8-31-1918 rebuilt and equipped with new motors and control. They were rebuilt from single to double end.