Home > Streetcars > Roster-Intro > Growth > cars 284-302
Scroll backward to car 273 ** Scroll forward to cars 303-312
CRP&L Co. Cars 284-302
Car 284, photo from DAK Collection
#284-302 - Nineteen double truck closed cars built by the Columbus Railway Co. during 1896-1898.
Remarks: #302 was built from two single truck cars (possibly #221 and #224) that went in service in 1891. #302 was used as an instruction car at Kelton Avenue. It was OOS 9-23-1934